Copyright crap: The author of this thingy retains full copyright of the material, while
hereby granting full permission for it to be reprinted in any format whatsoever, with
the provisos that his name be forever attached to it, the text of the document be forever
unaltered, and if anyone manages to figure out how to make big bucks off of it, the above
mentioned author wants a cut. Oh, yes, and lest I forget, this notice must remain attached
to the main text.
Compiled by Marc Carlson
It was last edited 27 June 2004
Timeline of A Mysterious Universe
(an exercise in persistence, and change)
There are numerous contradictions and what appears to be outright fantasy in the
following entries. Rather than force a determination as to what material is
"better" than the others, I've tried to include it all equally. I've broken this
up into several files for ease of handling.
- Dates marked with an asterisk (###*) indicate a guess on my part.
- Material marked with an asterisk in parentheses (*) is public "Real World"
information. Please note this does not mean that I am claiming that they really happened,
just that they are purported to have happened.
- An "i" in brackets [I] denotes conspiracy or Illuminati events.
- A "j" in brackets [J] denotes events specifically relating to the Kennedy
- An "m" in brackets [M] denotes something to do with "Monsters" or
- A "u" in brackets [U] denotes something to do with UFOs.
- (*) Queen Victoria dies; she is succeeded by her son Edward VII. President McKinley is
assassinated by the anarchist Leon Czolgosz. Theodore Roosevelt is inaugurated as the 26th
- [U] Sightings of a "Floating City" in Alaska.
- [I] Sidney Reilly travels to Baku, then Tehran to protect British oil interests. He has
his first encounter with Zamenhof, "the Merchant of Death".
- [I] The O.T.O (Ordo Templi Orientis) is founded.
- [M] A number of horses, sheep and cattle are mutilated in Staffordshire. They are
attributed to George Edaji
- (*) Vladimir Ilich Lenin organizes the Bolshevik revolutionary group, in London (in
exile). Orville Wright makes the first successful flight in a self-propelled airplane.
- [M] Fire in the Iroquois Theater, Chicago. The worst theater disaster in US history, 602
- [I] Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an alleged plan for Jewish world takeover,
is published in the Russian news media.
- [I] Reilly interferes with the Rothschilds who are dabbling in Arabian Oil.
[M] Spring Heeled Jack makes his "final Bow" in Everton, Liverpool.
- (*) Territorial disputes in Manchuria begin the Russo-Japanese War.
- [M] Aleister Crowley, on his honeymoon in Cairo, is led by his new bride to meet his
"Guardian Angel" Aiwas.
- (*) "Bloody Sunday" and the revolt of the Potempkin symbolize an abortive
revolution in Russia. This prompts the Czar to establish the post of Prime Minister and
- [I] An expanded edition of the Protocols of Zion are published.
- [M] Aleister Crowley leads an "ill-fated" expedition to Kangchenjunga in the
Himalayas. The Expedition fails amidst various allegations, including cannibalism.
- (*) U.S. troops return to Cuba to quell rebellion and restore order.
- (*) The San Francisco earthquake kills 700.
- (*) A Triple Entente is formed between Britain, France and Russia. The Panic of 1907
begins with the collapse of the U.S. stock market.
- [I] Financial panic and depression are allegedly caused by J.P. Morgan to gain support
for the centralized banking concept.
- [U] UFO seen near Burlington, Vermont.
- [U] The Tunguska fireball explodes over Siberia.
- [M] Voodoo cult is broken up in New Orleans.
- (*) Federal Bureau of Investigation founded.
- [M] Turkish Sultan Abdul Hmid buys the Hope Diamond for $400,000, gives it his wife, and
later stabs her to death.
- (*) American explorer Robert E. Peary reaches the North Pole.
- [I] Formal foundation of the Round Table Group;
- [M] Founding of the Armanen Initiates.
- [I] H. Spenser Lewis visits Paris where he is contacted by the Ancient Rosicrucians.
- [M] Crowley receives his "mountaintop revelations".
- [U] UFO seen across New England.
- [M] Turkish Sultan Abdul Hmid loses his throne.
- [M] Franklin D. Roosevelt takes part in the digging at the Money Pit.
- (*) Japanese forces annex Korea. The Union of South Africa is formed.
- [I] A secret meeting of Bankers and Politicians at Jekyll Island, Georgia results in the
Federal Reserve Act.
- [I] Round Table Quarterly begins publication.
- [M] Two prospectors are decapitated by a large humanoid near Great Slave Lake, Northwest
- [M] A prospector is attacked by a "Mountain-Devil" near Mount Saint Lawrence,
- (*) The Ch'ing dynasty is deposed in China; a republic is formed under Sun Yat-sen.
- [M] Crowley joins the OTO.
- [M] The Hope Diamond is bought by the American tycoon Ned McLean for $154,000.
- (*) The Balkan League begins the first Balkan War against the Ottoman Empire.
- [I] Founding of the Germanen Order in Germany.
- [U] An intensely black object is seen upon the moon, estimated to be 250 miles by 50
- [M] Wilfred Voynich purchases a recently discovered manuscript (found in the Jesuit
school at Montdragone in Frascati, Italy) allegedly written in 1666 by the rector of
Prague University Johannes Marcus Marci.
- [M] Crowley founds the British OTO.
- [M] The first reports are received in the West about the Komodo Dragon, but they are
- 14 Apr
[M] RMS Titanic, on her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York, strikes an
iceberg, ripping open her hull and sinking.
- (*) Woodrow Wilson is inaugurated as the 28th U.S. president
- [I] Yezidi cult brought to London.
- [M] Ambrose Bierce disappears into Mexico.
- (*) Archduke Franz Ferdinand is assassinated in Sarajevo, precipitating World War I.
- (*) Albert Einstein formulates his General Theory of Relativity.
- [I] H. Spencer Lewis founds the A.M.O.R.C. (Ancient Mystical Order of the Rosy Cross) in
- [U] Bright spots appear on the Moon.
- [M] A young woman, Margaret --, sights the Creature of Loch Ness waddling across the
road. [Date Uncertain]
- (*) Verdun. Battle of Jutland. The Easter Rising in Dublin.
- [M] Lord Kitchener is killed when the HMS Hampshire is sunk by mines. It is possible
that his voyage plans had been leaked to the Germans. He was traveling to Archangel to
meet with Czar Nicholas to discuss ways to help the Russians in their war.
- (*) Unrestricted submarine warfare.
- [I] Round Table members arrange for Lenin to be shipped back to Russia, thereby
precipitating the Russian Revolution.
- [M] Berenger Sauniere suffered a stroke and died of cirrhosis of the liver, leaving his
housekeeper, Marie Dernaud, a wealthy woman.
- Mar 8
(*) Rioting due to bread shortages trigger the Russian Revolution in Petrograd
- [I] Sidney Reilly, working for the British, attempts to prepare for the
Counter-Revolution (Although evidence exists to suggest that he might have intended to
take over the Revolution). Due to the failure of the Allies at Archangel, the
CounterRevolution eventually falls through.
- (*) The Russian Revolution begins; Emperor Nicholas II abdicates.
- [U] Luminous objects are seen moving across the Moon.
- [M] A large "Lion" ("dubbed Nellie the Lion" by the press) is seen
in central Illinois.
- (*) Ludendorff Offensive. German Revolt. The Weimar Republic negotiates armistice
- (*) Loch Ness is strewn with dozens of mines, a depth of a mile, by HMS Welbeck
(carrying Hugh Gray).
- Jul 16
[M] Czar Nicholas and his family are murdered near Ekaterinburg/Sverdlovsk in the Urals.
[It has been speculated that the Czarina, the Czareivitch and the four Grand Duchesses are
disguised and sent to Perm (200 miles to the NW). It has also been speculated that the
Grand Duchess Anastasia managed to escape.]
- Jul 18
(*) An official statement is issued that stating that the Czar had been executed, but that
his wife and son had been sent to a safe place.
- Jul 25
(*) Ekaterinburg falls to the White Russians, and an investigation of the fates of the
Royals is ordered.
(*) The British send Sir Charles Eliot to Ekaterinburg to examine the Royal remains. He
finds remains belonging to the Czar, the family Doctor and three servants [This may not be
the case as remains that are purported to be those of the Czar and much of his family are
excavated in the 1990s]..
(*) The Whites capture Perm. There a numerous reports being passed around about the
Czarina and the Grand Duchesses being raped while the Czar is forced to watch.
- [M] USS Cyclops leaves Barbados and is never heard of again.
[M] The Four Grand Dukes being held in Petrograd are shot by the Bolsheviks.
[M] The Grand Duchess Anastasia may have escaped from her captors. A number of
trains are stopped and searched for her, including that of the head of the Swedish Red
Cross, Count Carl Bonde. There is evidence that she was recaptured though. [Allegedly:
When the Czarina and the children were massacred, Anastasia was only knocked unconscious,
and was rescued by a soldier named Tchaikovsky, and moved with him and his family to
Rumania, where she bore him a son that was placed in an orphanage. Tchaikovsky was killed
in a street fight, and Anastasia eventually drifted on...]
- (*) The Paris Peace Conference opens at Versailles. The League of Nations is formed with
Geneva in Switzerland as its headquarters.
- [I] League of Nations founded at the Paris Peace Conference. Meeting at the Majestic
Hotel, Paris, between Wilsonian intellectuals and representatives of the Round Table
Society to discuss forming an organization "for the study of international
affairs". Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) founded.
- [I] Founding of the Thule Society. Hitler recruited. Hitler joins the German Workers
- [M] Jock Forbes and his father see the Loch Ness Monster crossing the road on a stormy
- [M] Cpt James and his aircraft disappear from over New York.
- (*) The Russian Civil War ends with victory for the Bolsheviks.
- (*) A Home Rule Bill establishes parliaments for northern and southern Ireland.
- (*) The Eighteenth Amendment, Prohibition passes.
[I] Prohibition was passed to enable the fragmented criminal groupings to form into fewer,
more organized syndicates (And therefore, more easy to control).
- [M] A young woman tried to kill herself by jumping into a Berlin Canal. She is
eventually sent to a sanatorium in Dalldorf.
- [I] Assassination of an estimated 400 German public figures begun.
- [I] Principles of modern advertising established, emphasizing manipulation rather than
- (*) German Workers Party becomes the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP).
- [M] Crowley moves to Cefalu, Sicily, and founds the Abbey of Thelema.
- [M] Geologist Francois de Loys encounters a pair of apes in the forests between
Venezuela and Columbia. They shoot on and take a picture of it (Ameranthropoides loysi).
- [U] Shafts of light project from the moon.
- (*) Warren G. Harding is inaugurated as the 29th U.S. president;
- [I] Council on Foreign Relations founded in US by Wilsonian intellectuals and the Round
- [I] Protocols of Zion are shown to have been faked by the Ochrana (The Czar's
- [M] Col Howard-Bury sees a line of Yetis crossing a glacier on Everest.
(*) First 20th century appearance of the Ku Klux Klan.
- (*) General revival and growth of the KKK.
- (*) Margaret Murray publishes The Witch Cult in Western Europe.
- (*) Egypt achieves independence from Britain
- (*) Benito Mussilini ([I] Rumor: a British deep penetration agent) comes to power in
Italy, and begins an attempt to eliminate the Mafia from Sicily
- (*) British navy tries to reclaim the mines in Loch Ness, only the anchors remain.
- [M] The young woman in the Dalldorf Sanatorium is initially identified as the Grand
Duchess Tatiana, however she identifies herself as the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
- (*) Warren G. Harding dies; Calvin Coolidge is inaugurated as the 30th U.S. president.
[M] President Harding dies amidst conflicting rumors of the cause of his death, after the
Teapot Dome Scandal.
- [I] International Police (InterPol) founded in Vienna.
- (*) Soviet leader Lenin dies; new leader Joseph Stalin begins a purge of his opponents.
J. Edgar Hoover is
- appointed director of the Bureau of Investigation (renamed the FBI).
- [M] Miners near Mount St. Helens, Washington are besieged by giant apes after they kill
the creature they dub "Bigfoot".
- [M] A lone camper, Albert Ostman, near the Toba Inlet, British Columbia, is
"visited" by four humanoids.
- 17 Jul
(*) The Geneva Protocol banning Chemical and Biological weapons is signed by every country
on Earth but the US and Japan. (The US finally signs in the '70s)
- (*) Friedrich Ebert dies; Paul von Hindenburg becomes president of the German republic.
- [I] Lionel Curtis organizes the Institute of Pacific Relations in at least ten countries
for the Round Table Groups.
- [M] N.A.Tombazi sights a Yeti on an Everest Glacier.
- [I] Sidney Reilly vanishes while in Leningrad. The Press reports his death.
- (*) The General Strike breaks out in Britain involving 3 million workers.
- [M] Agatha Christie vanishes for two weeks.
- (*) Charles Lindbergh flies solo nonstop from New York to Paris in 33.5 hours.
- [I] Rise of Council on Foreign Relations in power.
- [M] Anna Le Guillon Mitchell-Hedges discovers the Crystal Skull in the ruins of
Lubaantun in British Honduras.
- [M] A Nootka Indian, Muchalot Harry, is captured by a group of about 20 humanoids on
- (*) The Kellog-Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by 15 nations.
- (*) Herbert Hoover is inaugurated as the 31st U.S. president
- (*) Soviet leader Joseph Stalin exiles Leon Trotsky.
- (*) The Wall Street crash leads to a world-wide economic depression.
- (*) American explorer Richard E. Byrd flies over the South Pole.
- [M] Sidney Reilly, "Ace of Spies" disappears into the Soviet Union.
- [M] Judge Crater disappears.
- [I] CFR moves to Harold Pratt Building on 68th Street in NYC.
- [M] Mysterious explosions are heard near Charleston SC.
- (*) The city of Constantinople is re-named Istanbul.
- [M] Three young fishermen see a large creature in Loch Ness.
- (*) Japanese forces occupy Manchuria.
- (*) Spain is declared a republic; King Alfonso XIII abdicates.
- (*) Chicago gangster Al Capone is jailed for income tax evasion.
- (*) Presidential nominee Franklin D. Roosevelt pledges a New Deal.
- [M] Charles Lindbergh's infant son is kidnapped.
- (*) US Admiral Yarnell demonstrates undeniably how an early morning air attack could
successfully bypass all defenses to Pearl Harbor.
- (*) Franklin Delano Roosevelt is inaugurated as the 32nd U.S. president; President Paul
von Hindenburg names Adolf
- (*) Hitler is chancellor of Germany.
- (*) The Reichstag fire gives the Nazis a pretext for outlawing the German Communist
- (*) The Nazis erect the first concentration camps in Germany.
- (*) Attempted assassination of FDR in Miami, Chicago mayor Cermak is killed instead.
- (*) Roosevelt makes it illegal for private citizens to own gold.
- (*) Prohibition ends.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: There are a minimum of 28 sightings of the Loch Ness
monster in this year. Theses include Mr. and Mrs John Mackay on the newly completed North
Shore Road, Mr and Mrs George Spicer, Hugh Gray photographs the Loch Ness Monster. Dr.
J.Kirton, Miss N.Simpson, a Scottish film co. (Irvine, Clayton and Hay) films the
- (*) Dachau concentration camp opens.
- [U] Flying lights are seen over Sweden.
- (*) Mao Tse-tung leads the Chinese Communists on the Long March.
- (*) The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is formed to protect U.S. investors.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is formed to regulate broadcasting.
- (*) Russian GPU is reorganized as NKVD.
- (*) Dr. Ralph von Koeningwald discovers the teeth of Gigantopithecus in an apothecaries
shop in Hong Kong.
- [I] Foundation of the "Black Order".
- [U] Unexplained "Ghostflier" broadcasts in Sweden.
- [M] John Dillinger is allegedly shot and killed outside the Biograph Theater in Chicago.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Robert Kenneth Wilson (a Fellow of the Royal College of
Surgeons) photograph the Monster ("The Surgeon's Photo"); fourteen men are hired
by Sir Edward Mountain to watch the Loch, Cpt James Frazer, the Bendictine brother Richard
- (*) The Nuremberg Racial Laws deprive German Jews of their citizenship. Hitler announces
German rearmament in violation of the Treaty of Versailles.
- (*) Controversial Louisiana senator Huey P. Long is assassinated.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Miss Rena Mackenzie.
- 23 Oct
[M] Mobster Dutch Schultz is shot in Newark, NJ's Palace chophouse and tavern.
He dies the next evening after babbling a long while.
- (*) Edward VIII abdicates as king of Great Britain; he is succeeded by George VI.
- [I] Beginning of Moscow Purge Trials in which numerous communist leaders are brainwashed
into false confessions and then executed.
- [M] The first of 48 "Lost Colony" stones are found in North Carolina.
- (*) The Axis Powers sign a Pact.
- (*) The Japanese invasion of China begins the Second Sino-Japanese War.
- [M] The German airship Hindenburg is destroyed by fire at Lakehurst, N.J.
- (*) Spanish Civil War begins.
- [M] Amelia Earhart vanishes over the Pacific while on a Round the world flight.
- (*) Purges continue in the Soviet Union.
- (*) Hitler invades Austria; a union (Anschluss) of Austria and Germany is proclaimed.
- (*) Jewish property is attacked in Germany in the Kristallnacht (night of broken glass).
- (*) The House Committee on Un-American Activities investigates U.S. subversives.
- [I] Interpol divides as a portion goes into exile and a portion is absorbed by the
Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo).
- [I] Odessa Network groundwork is laid. (Rumor: Nazi expedition to Antarctica stakes out
600,000 square kilometers near the South Pole).
- [U] Germany recovers at least one crashed UFO.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: John Maclean.
- [M] The 1st identifiable Coelacanth is caught off Madagascar.
- [J] Lee Harvey Oswald born.
- (*) General Franco's forces capture Madrid, ending the Spanish Civil War.
- (*) Germany and Italy form the Pact of Steel military alliance.
- (*) Foreign ministers Ribbentrop and Molotov sign the Nazi-Soviet Pact of Nonaggression.
- 29 Sep
(*) Germany invades Poland, beginning World War II.
- [J] Attorney Leon Cooke, friend of Jack Ruby and financial secretary of the union that
employed Ruby, is killed by union president John Martin. The Union is subsequently taken
over by Paul Dorfman of the Sam Giancana Mob.
- (*) Germany invades Denmark and Norway; Allied forces aid Norway but are defeated. The
German army begins a blitzkrieg attack on Holland, Belgium, and France. The British
expeditionary force is evacuated from Dunkerque/Dunkirk in France. German forces reach
Paris; Vichy France under Marshal Petain signs an armistice. General Charles de Gaulle
rallies Free French resistance in London. British air victory in the Battle of Britain
prevents the German invasion of England.
- (*) The Soviet Union annexes the Baltic States of Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia.
- (*) Exiled revolutionary Leon Trotsky is assassinated in Mexico on Stalin's orders.
- [I] Interpol moved to Wannsee near Berlin with Oskar Huth in charge.
- [?] Nazis begin to build a number of secret bases over the world, with the main base in
- [I] Roosevelt send General "Wild Bill" Donovan on an information gathering
mission to Europe. Donovan recommends a centralized intelligence organization. US State
Dept. creates the Division of Special Research (headed by CFR member Pasbolsky).
- [?] US Government is alleged to possess the Mohr Ray, able to detonate gunpowder from a
- [M/U] "Project Rainbow" begins working on invisibility under Nikola Tesla.
- (*) The Lend-Lease Act allows the transfer of U.S. war materials to Britain and China.
Nazi leader Rudolf Hess flies to England on a quixotic peace mission. The Japanese bomb
Pearl Harbor (using the plan conceived in 1932 by Admiral Yarnell); America enters World
War II. Japanese forces capture Hong Kong and invade Malaya and the Philippines. Ho Chi
Minh organizes the Viet Minh to combat the Japanese in Indochina.
- [I] Donovan made the head of the new Office of Coordinator of Intelligence.
- [M] Soviet partisans capture a "Wildman" in the Caucasus.
- (*) Hitler proposes the Final Solution of the Jewish Question; the Holocaust begins.
- (*) Manhattan Project is established ([U] The Jason Group may have been established as
an offshoot from this)
[M/U] Tesla drops out of project Rainbow, to be replaced by John Van Neumann.
- 7 Jan
(*) Nikola Tesla dies.
- (*) Churchill and Roosevelt meet at Casablanca to plan their war strategy. Churchill,
Roosevelt and Stalin meet at the Tehran Conference.
- 22 Jul
[M/U] The first test of the "The Philadelphia Experiment" on the USS Eldridge.
- 12 Aug
[M/U] The second test of the "The Philadelphia Experiment" on the USS
Eldridge. According to Jessup and the Allende papers the US Navy and the SS Andrew
Fursenth are involved in experiments of an invisibility screen. The experiment goes
awry and the ship teleports from Philadelphia to Norfolk, Va. [According to one source,
this is one end of a large time vortex that will be eventually explored and exploited by
the government in the Montauk Project.]
- 27 Aug
(*) The USS Eldridge is officially commissioned.
- [U] Pilots on both sides of the war report seeing "foo fighters" while flying
- (*) LSD-25 developed by Swiss Chemist Albert Hofmann.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Cdr Russell Flint hits the Monster with a motor launch.
- [U] Alleged contact begins between the US government and "Aliens".
- Jun 6
(*) Allied D-Day invasion forces land at Normandy in northern France.
- (*) V-1 (and later the V-2) weapons of vengeance are launched against London.
- [I] The World Bank is established to assist European postwar recovery.
- [I] The Abwehr is absorbed by the RSHA (Nazi Intelligence). The Fremde Heeres Ost
(Foreign Armies East / German Eastern Army Intelligence) under Reinhard Gehlen remains
free from RSHA domination.
- [I] Nazis begin sending millions of dollars worth of Jewels, paintings and cash to
Argentina for safe keeping.
- [I] Russian NKVD reorganizes as MGB.
- [M] "Moth-Man" is seen in Hollywood, Md.
- (*) Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin meet at the Yalta Conference. Hitler commits suicide
in his Berlin bunker; Germany surrenders to the Allies.
- (*) Roosevelt dies; Harry S. Truman is inaugurated as the 33rd U.S. president.
- (*) Churchill, Truman and Stalin hold the last wartime conference at Potsdam.
- (*) The United Nations is formed; Trygve Halvdan Lie becomes secretary-general (1946).
- (*) Germany and Austria are divided between the Allies into 4 zones of occupation.
- (*) Korea is divided between U.S. and Soviet occupation forces along the 38th parallel.
- (*) Ho Chi Minh proclaims the independence of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- [I] Beginning of Nazi withdrawal to Argentina, and elsewhere, Via the Odessa Network
under the oversight of the Valhalla Exchange (Martin Bormann).
- (*) O.S.S. disbands, its agents moving to military intelligence agencies and the State
- [I] CFR takes covert control of the US State Department.
- [I] Operation Paperclip begins: The surviving heads of Nazi intelligence are moved to
Washington, led by General Reinhart Gehlen; The retrieval of German V1/V2 material and
personnel, often involving fast movement into areas that were about to be handed over to
the Red Army, to loot the Nazi missile factories and test sites. Whole trainloads of stuff
were pulled out, and were sent over to Fort Bliss with the von Braun team to work on US
missiles; it also involved other esoteric technology's, such as sound weapons, synthetic
oil technology, and strange aircraft. (The Russians got their own share of the technical
- [I] Interpol is reorganized in Paris.
- [U] Flight 19 vanishes off the coast of Florida.