Copyright crap: The author of this thingy retains full copyright of the material, while
hereby granting full permission for it to be reprinted in any format whatsoever, with the
provisos that his name be forever attached to it, the text of the document be forever
unaltered, and if anyone manages to figure out how to make big bucks off of it, the above
mentioned author wants a cut. Oh, yes, and lest I forget, this notice must remain attached
to the main text.
Compiled by Marc Carlson
It was last edited 27 June 2004
Timeline of A Mysterious Universe
(an exercise in persistence, and change)
There are numerous contradictions and what appears to be outright fantasy in the
following entries. Rather than force a determination as to what material is
"better" than the others, I've tried to include it all equally. I've broken this
up into several files for ease of handling.
- Dates marked with an asterisk (###*) indicate a guess on my part.
- Material marked with an asterisk in parentheses (*) is public "Real World"
information. Please note this does not mean that I am claiming that they really happened,
just that they are purported to have happened.
- An "i" in brackets [I] denotes conspiracy or Illuminati events.
- A "j" in brackets [J] denotes events specifically relating to the Kennedy
- An "m" in brackets [M] denotes something to do with "Monsters" or
- A "u" in brackets [U] denotes something to do with UFOs.
- (*) Kennedy is inaugurated as the 35th U.S. president; UN secretary-general Dag
Hammarskjold is killed in a plane crash in the Congo (Zaire). The Berlin Wall is
constructed, separating East and West Berlin.
- (*) The drug thalidomide is found to cause malformations in new born babies.
- (*) Eisenhower warns against the Military-Industrial Complex. Peace Corps established.
Berlin Wall built.
- [I] Sam Giancana and John Roselli are enlisted by the CIA to attempt Castro
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Quebec, Canada.
- (*) Attempted assassination of Castro by Hans Tanner.
- [M] Michael Rockefeller disappears in New Guinea.
- (*) CIA backed Bay of Pigs invasion fails due to poor planning and cancellation of air
support by Kennedy; CIA, the Mob, Cuban-Exiles, Right-Wingers, and Nixonites supposedly
vow revenge against Kennedy.
- [J] Kennedy develops extracurricular relationship with Judith Campbell, Sam Giancana's
- (*) Robert Morrow, working with Ruby, Shaw, and Ferrie allegedly smuggles weapons from
Greece into Central America for the CIA. He also picks up information from
"Harvey" a CIA agent in Russia.
- [J] George DeMohrenschildt, a friend of the Kennedys, takes a hiking trip through
- [J] Ferrie, Gordon Novel and two others are arrested in connection with a burglary of a
Louisiana Arms Bunker.
- [J] Unidentified ex-marine from Minsk divulges information to a CIA agent in Copenhagen.
- [J] While living in Minsk and under strict KGB observation, Oswald marries Marina, whose
father may or may not be a KGB agent.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: the Bureau for Investigating the Loch Ness Phenomena is
- (*) US Military Advisory Group begins defoliation project in Vietnam, which eventually
covers 12% of land area.
- (*) General Edwin Walker resigns from the Military after receiving official criticism of
his anti-communism indoctrination of troops.
- (*) Burmese diplomat U Thant becomes the first Asian secretary general of the UN. The
Cuban Missile Crisis; The U.S. launches Telstar, the first commercial communications
- [M] Murder of Marilyn Monroe made to look as though it were a suicide.
- [I] CIA begins use of assassination and terror teams in Vietnam, roots of Operation
Phoenix. Dr. Edgar Schein outlines behavior modification program for US prisons based on
Korean brainwashing techniques.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Saltsjobaden, Sweden.
- [U] Alien vessel crashes in New Mexico. Alien vessel crashes in Queensland, Australia.
- 22 Mar
[U] A probe lands on Mars and confirms a life-sustaining environment.
[U] 1st men on Mars.
- (*) Plowshare Program begins underground series of atomic tests. Shot Sedan causes major
- [I] General Walker is arrested on Attorney General Robert Kennedy's orders when Walker
becomes involved with racial conflicts in Oxford, Mississippi. (Walker is stripped naked
and flown to Springfield, Missouri, prison for examination; Walker is reported to be
incompetent but was later released and ran against John Connally for Governor of Texas.)
- [I] Hunt becomes head of CIA's new Domestic Operations Division.
- (*) CIA interferes with Equadoran Politics.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: W.F."Ted" Holiday.
- [J] Ruby allegedly flies from Mexico City to visit Havana.
- [J] Oswald returns to US with Marina, his Russian wife, who is allegedly a KGB agent.
They live in New Orleans. Oswald allegedly meets Shaw, Ferrie and other operatives who
work for the FBI and CIA. During this time, Ruby visits New Orleans in order to hire a
stripper named "Jada", who becomes a featured performer. Oswald distributes
"Fair Play for Cuba" leaflets from the same address as (ex-FBI) PI Guy
Bannister's Office, which is also used for E. Howard Hunt's Cuban Revolutionary Council
and other anti-Castro fronts. He has a confrontation with Carlos Bringuier, an agent for
the CIA's Domestic Contact Service, in front of Shaw's International Trade Mart. Oswald
provokes (or asks for) Bringuier to hit him. Oswald pleads guilty when they are both
arrested, then asks to see an FBI agent. He is released and appears on radio and TV the
next day to publicize his Pro-Cuban activities. Oswald, Ferrie and Shaw allegedly attempt
to register to vote in rural Clinton Louisiana, attracting attention by arriving in a
black Cadillac. Oswald moves to Dallas.
- [J] DeMohrenschildt befriends the Oswalds in Dallas.
- [U] Project Redlight begun?
- (*) X-15 reaches height of 15 miles.
- (*) A limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty is signed by Britain, the U.S., and the USSR.
British spy Harold (Kim) Philby defects to the USSR.
- (*) Assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam.
- [U] President Kennedy threatens to reveal the MJ-12/Jason Society drug running scheme.
- [J] Oswald allegedly attempts to assassinate General Walker in Dallas. He and Marina
(*) Oswald visits Mexico City traveling with Albert Osborne, who paid for the "Hands
off Cuba" leaflets; visits Soviet Embassy to request protection from the FBI. They
turn him away, and he then visits the Cuban embassy to try and get a visa to travel to
Cuba. They reject him as well. He returns to Dallas. During the time of that trip:
"Harvey Oswald" appeared at the selective service office in Austin Tx, to
discuss his discharge; Cuban refugee Leader Sylvia Odio is visited by a pair of Hispanics
and "Leon/Leonardo Osward" to discuss anti-Castro activities and revenge against
Kennedy; someone looking like Oswald appeared at Dallas rifle ranges.
- Late Sep-Early Oct
(*) Oswald begins to work at the TSBD.
(*) Soon after returning from Mexico City, Oswald (who can't drive) drives with his wife
Marina to Alice TX to talk to the manager of station KPOY; he attends General Walker's
John Birch Society meeting lecture and two nights later attends an ACLU meeting where he
criticizes Walker's racism. Oswald visits Irving TX and visits a furniture store; a
sporting good store where he has three holes drills (although when it is found, his rifle
has only two holes, drilled before he bought it); cashes a $189 check in order to buy some
strange groceries; has his hair cut and exchanges some Leftist comments with a teenager;
visits the Lord-Lincoln auto agency and test drives a car at 70 mph talking about coming
into money soon and returning to Russia. Oswald writes a letter to the Dallas FBI that is
destroyed after the assassination. He corresponds with "Mr. Hunt" asking to
"discuss the matter fully before matters are taken by me or anyone else". He is
seen in the Carousel Club plotting with Ruby, Officer Tippet, and/or Bernard Weissman.
"Lee Oswald of the CIA" is introduced to "the Babushka Lady" (Later
filmed at Dealy Plaza) by Jack Ruby. He ordered the distribution of the anti-Kennedy
"wanted for Treason" leaflets.
- Nov 18
(*) JFK in Miami. There is an assassination attempt, but it is blown by right wing
National States Rights Party leader Joseph Milteer)
- [J] There was also allegedly an attempted assassination of JFK in Chicago.
- Nov 19
- Nov 20
(*) Oswald makes a scene in a restaurant where he was "glowered" at by Officer
- Nov 21
(*) JFK flies from Washington to San Antonio, then to Houston, then to Fort Worth.
- Nov 22
(*) JFK flies from Fort Worth to Dallas.
- (*) There was the Umbrella Man in the crowd. The Epileptic.
- [J] John F. Kennedy is assasinated in Dallas, TX
and Governor John Connally is wounded. There is either a lone gunman in the Texas School
Book Depository building; a shooter in the TSBD, and one on the "Grassy Knoll";
or Three gunmen, including one firing from atop the railroad bridge. Three Tramps were
arrested soon after the assassination; two of whom resemble E. Howard Hunt and Frank
Sturgis. At the moment of the assassination Oswald was photographed standing in the
doorway of the TSBD. George DeMohrenschildt claimed that he and Oswald were watching the
parade when the shots were fired, at which point Oswald ran. He is seen fleeing the TSBD
by the rear door immediately after the assassination. He is seen eating in the lunch room
of the TSBD 90 seconds after the assassination. He is seen (by Deputy Roger Craig) leaving
the TSBD by the front door 15 mins after the assassination, and being picked up by a black
man driving his landlady's car. According to witnesses, Owald murders Officer JD Tippet,
then runs to the Texas Theater where he enters without paying and is arrested by a large
number of policemen. Nixon was in Dallas on 22 November 1963, for a convention of Pepsi
Cola executives, although he allegedly left by plane an hour before the assassination. J.
Edgar Hoover may have been in Dallas as well, as might have been oil executive George
Bush. Texas oilman H.L. Hunt was taken into protective custody by federal agents after the
assassination and kept in another city for a few days (DeMohrenschidt would alter claim to
have been the link between Oswald and H.L. Hunt in an FBI/Right Wing plot to kill
Kennedy). Ferrie may have flown to Dallas on the night of the 22d. Cuban Bay of Pigs vet
Ruedolo arrives in Madrid, Spain five days after the assassination, and is jailed for
having an invalid visa. Jack Zangetti, and Oklahoma City motel manager is murdered after
telling friends the day after the assassination that Ruby would kill Oswald and that a
member of the Sinatra Family would be kidnapped soon afterward to divert attention away
from the assassination (Frank Sinatra Jr was kidnapped and released unharmed).
- [J] Oswald is murdered by Jack Ruby while in police custody, on television. Lyndon
Johnson is inaugurated on the plane back to Washington. By the end of the day, the various
agencies involved will have so muddied the evidence that there is no way the truth will
EVER be conclusively known.
- (*) Johnson immediately reverses JFK's decision to withdraw from Vietnam.
- (*) Ecuadorian government is overthrown.
- (*) Profumo scandal in England, involving sex and spying.
- [U] Alien Space Craft crashes in the Balkans, yielding 12 bodies.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Cannes, France.
- [I] CIA begins weather modification project over Hue, Vietnam.
- [U] British government contacts aliens.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- [U] US government contacts aliens at Holloman AFB, and in NM.
- (*) Pike Event, an underground nuclear test causes major fallout as far south as Las
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Betty Mooney MacDonald (former Carousel Club stripper who had met
Oswald at a party and had provided an alibi for Darrell Wayne Garner (who was accused of
wounding Tippet-Killing witness Warren Reynolds)) is found hanging in her cell after being
arrested for fighting with her roommate; Garner disappears and is later found dead; Hank
Killam (whose wife Wanda was also a stripper at Ruby's club, and who was a friend of John
Carter who once lived in Oswald's rooming house) evades police for several months, then is
found in Pensacola, Florida with a slashed throat; Gary Underhill (former "Life"
editor and CIA agent who begged friends to protect him because he knew who killed Kennedy)
is found shot in the left side of the head (which is ruled suicide even though Underhill
was right handed); Bill Hunter (Long Beach Press-Telegram reporter, who, with Jim Koethe,
was present at a meeting with Ruby's roommate, George Senator, and Ruby's attorney Tom
Howard a few hours after Oswald is killed) is accidentally shot and killed by a policeman
at the Long Beach Police Station; Jim Koethe (Dallas Times-Harold reporter) is killed by a
karate chop to the throat as he stepped from his shower; Mary Meyer (painter, and former
JFK lover) shot while taking a walk in Washington DC (her diary is confiscated by her CIA
friend James Angleton, and it is later destroyed); RFK is stalked during his senatorial
race by Ruby associate Frank Chavez, Puerto Rican teamster Ramon Ducos and Miguel Cruz
(who may have been arrested with Oswald in New Orleans and claimed to have killed JFK);
Chavez is later killed by Cruz. Warren Commission report is released, finding that Oswald,
acting alone killed JFK.
- [U] Alien contact at Holloman AFB.
- [U] The NSA takes over authority of Project Sigma.
- Apr 25
[U] Lonnie Zamora, a Policeman in Sorocco NM sees two aliens near a landed vehicle; 12
hours later, three vessels make a landing at Holloman AFB. The "EBE" bodies are
returned to the Aliens.
- (*) Malcolm X is assassinated.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Tom Howard (Ruby's Attorney) died of a heart attack after
"acting strangely" for 2 days. no autopsy; Rose Cherami (former Carousel Club
stripper who told a psychiatrist that Kennedy was to be killed two days before the
assassination) is killed in a hit-and-run accident near Big Sandy TX; Dorothy Kilgallen
(columnist and TV panel show figure who'd had a private half hour interview with Ruby) is
found dead in her apartment OD'd on alcohol and barbiturates; William Whaley (Dallas
cabbie who drove Oswald from TSBD to his rooming house after the assassination) becomes
the first on-duty cabbie death in over thirty years; Karen Bennett Carlin (Carousel
entertainer who reported seeing Bernard Weissman and was the last known person to speak to
Ruby before he shot Oswald) is shot in the head in Houston.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Lake Como, Italy.
- [U] Alien vessel crashes near Kecksburg, PA.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Seven years of searching is rewarded when Frank Seale
sights the monster, W.F. "Ted" Holiday.
- [I] Project Pandora begins in the US, to determine the effects of low level microwaves
- [U] Four UFOs are sighted, flying in a diamond formation, from Oklahoma to New Mexico.
- [M] There is a summer rash of Surrey "Puma" sightings. (Hampshire)
- [M] "Spook lights" are observed in Michigan.
- [U] A series of well-publicized sightings in Michigan trigger an upsurge in UFO
interest. Eventually this interest results in the Condon Committee.
- (*) Dr. Carroll Quigley publishes Tragedy and Hope, the result of 20 years
research into the "Conspiracy".
- (*) E. Howard Hunt serves as CIA contact in assassination plot against Castro.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Ex-naval LT William Pitzer (who had photographed the JFK autopsy,
and was beginning a new job with a TV station) is shot in the head.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Weisbaden, Germany.
- [U] Project Aquarius begun.
- [M] A "Skunk Ape" is sighted near El Fers, Florida.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Cambridge, England.
- [I] CIA's Operation Phoenix, which will assassinate and torture over 40,000 people in
Vietnam is launched.
- [I] Beginning of CIA's $21 million rainmaking program over Indochina, which will make
2,600 sorties by 1972. Black Panther Party formed. Greece taken over by Project
- [M] Jim Thompson, ex-OSS operative, and "Silk King of Thailand" disappears on
- [U] Animal mutilations begun near Alamosa, Colo.
- (*) American Nazi George Lincoln Rockwell is killed. Che Guevara is killed in Bolivia
after CIA questioning.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Jack Ruby dies of cancer; David Ferrie commits suicide by brain
hemorrhage; Eladio del Valle (a friend of Ferrie's, and who flew bombing missions with him
over Cuba) is shot through the head in Miami the same day Ferrie died; Dr. Mary Sherman
(another friend of Ferrie's) is shot in New Orleans and her body partially burned by her
killer. Beginning of the Clay Shaw trial; New Orleans DA Jim Garrison subpoenas Allan
Dulles and ex-CIA employee Gordon Novel to testify, but neither does. Congressional
Legislation forced the Kennedy family to turn over all materials pertaining to the
Assassination to the National Archives. JFKs Brain is missing.
- [I] La Costa Resort hotel built near San Clemente CA. It will serve as a meeting place
for Mob figures, Teamsters, Politicians, and other Big Wigs.
- [M] A logger, Glenn Thomas, sees three big hairy figures digging for rodents near the
Round Mountain, in Oregon.
- [M] Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin film a creature in Del Norte county in Northern
- [M] A Money Pit exploratory group brings up oak buds, fragments of 16th century wood and
a piece of antique brass.
- (*) Schooner Event, an underground nuclear test causes major fallout as far north as
- 4 Apr
[I] Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. The FBI begins to search for James Earl Ray
as the Lone Gunman despite evidence of a larger conspiracy.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: RFK is killed in Los Angeles (shot in the back of the head from a
gun in front of him. Sirhan Sirhan doesn't remember what happened, but Security Guard
Eugene Cesar, who carries the same caliber weapon as Sirhan, and was standing right behind
RFK does remember); Dr. Nicholas Chetta (who performed the autopsies on Ferrie and Dr.
Sherman) died of a heart attack. Richard Carr (JFK assassination witness who is about to
appear in Shaw Trial) learns that police have arrested a man planning to kill him.
- (*) Mobs riot outside the Democratic National Headquarters in Chicago
- (*) "Zodiac", an unidentified serial killer stalks women in San Francisco
- [U] Air Force officially denies the existence of UFOs.
- (*) A large number of world leaders are assasinated this year, including Martin Luther
King, and RFK.
- [I] Approximate date of the founding of the Kaisers -- 60 German-Americans who plan to
make Nixon a dictator.
- [M] Mystery ship Sheersberg disappears between Antwerp and Genoa with 200 tons of
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Mont Tremblant, Canada.
- [U] Project Porence begun to evaluate Alien information.
- [I] Dr. Curt Strand at the Soder Hospital in Stockholm begins implanting "Brain
transmitters" into human beings (These eventually are able to, via RHIC
(Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control), EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory) and ESB
(Electronic Stimulation of Brain), give total control over the people into whom they have
- [U] MJ-12 becomes known as the 50 Committee.
- (*) Apollo 8 orbits the Moon.
- [U] Apollo 8 photographs UFO Luna Base.
- [M] The "Lake Worth Monster" (A giant white biped) is seen near Fort Worth.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- [I] Nixon signs Executive order #11490 establishing plans for dictatorial control in the
event of a national emergency, and consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over
the previous 15 years.
- [I] CIA's Colton Westbrook returns from the Phoenix Program in Vietnam to become
involved with the Black Culture Association (BCA) program in California prisons.
- [U] MIB "Carlos Allende" visits UFOlogists Jim and Carol Lorenzen, and gives
them an ONR reprint copy of Jessup's Case for the UFOs.
- [U] US government makes a deal with aliens to allow abductions in exchange for
- [U] Condon Report denies the existence of UFOs, ending all official Air Force interest
in the subject.
- [U] Jimmy Carter sees a UFO after leaving a Lions Club meeting in Leroy, GA.
- [J] Kennedy deaths: Clyde Johnson (who attended parties with Ferrie and Oswald, and was
beaten up to keep him from testifying at Shaw trial) shot to death near Greensburg LA;
Richard Carr is attacked by two men with knives near Atlanta; Mary Jo Kopechne dies near
Chappaquidick in accident with Edward Moore Kennedy.
- (*) Trial of Clay Shaw for conspiracy to assassinate JFK concludes. Shaw is found not
- [M] Fifteen Russian Generals die in "unrelated" incidents in a month's time.
- [U] Project Grudge/Blue Book is closed. Project Aquarius is established.
- [U] An agreement is made with Aliens.
- [U] A confrontation between the US and USSR on Moon over the Lunar Moonbase.
- [U] *(Date Uncertain) An underground Base is built under the Archuletta Mesa near Dulce,
NM (and Kirkland?). It is to this base that the majority of abductees are taken and
- 20 July
(*) Apollo 11 lands on the Moon. ([U] The astronauts see UFOs while on the surface).
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland.
- [I] Nixon staffers develop the Huston Plan and "plumbers unit" in plot to use
police and intelligence agencies at all levels for political purposes. Attorneys Lefcourt
in New York and Gray in San Francisco are subject to the first of over 100 unsolved
break-ins over the next five years.
- [I] FBI/Police attacks on Black Panthers.
- [I] CIA begins administering personality affecting Prolexin in California prisons.
- (*) Baneberry Event, an underground nuclear test causes major fallout.
- (*) Korean CIA undertakes a massive influence peddling campaign, eventually 50
congressmen accept bribes and links are make between the Nixon Administration and the
- [M] Don Whillans sees a giant ape creature on Mount Annapurna.
- [M] A "Skunk Ape" is sighted near Big Cypress Swamp, Florida.
- [M] A huge black cat "Panther" is seen near Cairo. Ill.
- [I] Weathermen are arrested for Bomb plot.
- (*) Black Panther party is in shambles.
- (*) Pentagon Papers published.
- (*) Prince Sihanouk is ousted by the Khmer Rouge.
- [M] Daughter of conspiracy investigator Mae Brussell is killed in a suspicious car
- [I] Hunt is hired by the White House to gather damaging evidence against Daniel
Ellsberg, Edward Kennedy and other "enemies". Hunt hires Barker and other Bay of
Pigs veterans to make a break in at Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office. Barker attempts to
get plans to building that will house the Democratic Convention. Plumber Chief David
Young, former Kissinger aide, contacts CIA for a psychiatric profile of Ellsberg. He is
referred to Howard Osborn, a possible Oswald link. White House agent Segretti meets with
FBI, Minutemen and others to plan kidnapping of radicals during the 1972 Convention, a
plan later scrapped.
- [I] The FBI begins (or continues) illegal break-ins, mail openings and wiretaps,
conducted by Squad 47 of the Internal Security Division, in search of Weather Underground
- [I] The Disinformation Classic "The Anarchist's Cookbook" is published.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Woodstock, Vt.
- [M] "Deprogrammer" Ted Patrick begins capturing Jesus Freaks and reconverting
them to conventional behavior.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Frank Seale photographs the monster.
- [M] The Apeman called "Mo-Mo" (for Missouri Monster) is sighted near the town
of Louisiana, Missouri.
- (*) Attempted assassination of George Wallace in Maryland by "loner" Art
Bremer (who had more money than he should, and who had alleged connections
- (*) J. Edgar Hoover dies.
- (*) Watergate break-in. FBI official Charles Bates is placed in charge of the
- (*) Spiro Agnew meets with Carlos Bringuier (The guy who punched Oswald for handing out
Fair Play for Cuba flyers).
- (*) CIA attempts to crack Jack Anderson's information source, and fails.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Knokke, Belgium.
- [U] Project Snowbird begins as a cover for the revitalized Project Redlight's attempts
to fly a vessel built with alien technology.
- [M] A Russian Doctor meets a family of Almas.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Dr. Robert H. Rines and a team of investigators from
the Academy of Applied Sciences at MIT take photographs and sonar soundings of the
creature in the Loch, Dennis Stacy.
- [M] A monster hunt near Louisiana, Missouri, turns up no sign of Mo-Mo.
- [U] The testing center at Groom Lake is shut down for two years while an underground
facility is built. By the end of 1972 there are six bases (Groom Lake, Archuletta Mesa,
"Sunspot", "Pietown", "Datil", and Roswell)
- [U] Project Redlight is resumed.
- [M] Another frog-man is seen near Loveland, Co.
- [M] A Money Pit exploratory group a team sinks a dry shaft near the area. They send down
an underwater TV camera and photograph what looks like logs, sea chests, and the grisly
image of a severed human hand, half clenched, its flesh preserved by the salty water and
the absence of oxygen.
- 16 Oct
[M] House Majority Leader Hale Boggs (D-Louisiana) (*Warren Commission
dissident) and Rep. Nick Begich
(D-Alaska) vanish while flying over Alaska.
- 8 Dec
[M] United Airlines flight 553 from Washington to Chicago crashes at Midway Airport.
Among the deaths were: Dorothy Hunt (Wife of E. Howard Hunt) carrying $50,000 in Watergate
payoff funds and close to $2 million that she was attempting to place in foreign banks;
Michele Clark (CBS reporter who was to have interviewed Ms. Hunt); at least four people
alleged to have knowledge of a large labor union "donation" to the Committee to
ReElect the President who were paid to stop the indictment of a Chicago Labor hoodlum; a
group of gas pipeline lobbyists, attorneys and gas company officials (Robert Moreau, Nancy
Parker, Ralph Blodgett, James Drueger, Lon Bayer, Wilbur Erickson) who had allegedly
gathered evidence against former Attorney General John Mitchell in an anti-trust case
involving El Paso Natural Gas Co; "Harold Metcalf", a hit man using the cover of
a DEA agent who informed the pilot, Captain Whitehouse, that he had a gun, and was
assigned a seat near the galley. After the crash, Cpt. Whitehouse and six of the Watergate
related passengers were found to have unexplainably high cyanide contents, although the
other 35 passengers who were killed did not. "Harold Metcalf" walked away from
the crash. Up to 200 FBI and CIA agents took over the crash site immediately, beating the
fire department to the scene, refusing to allow in a medical team, confiscating the
control tower tapes, interviewing survivors and witnesses before the National
Transportation Safety Board investigators had a chance to. There is considerable evidence
of equipment sabotage. An in-flight robbery gang known as the Joseph Sarelli Mob came into
possession of some of the Hunt Money and Mitchell documents after the crash and sold them
for $5 million. The day after the crash Nixon Aide Egil Krogh Jr is appointed
Undersecretary of Transportation and is placed in charge of the two agencies investigating
the crash (the FAA and the NTSB); ten days later Nixon assistant Alexander Butterfield, a
CIA-Aviation liaison is appointed head of the FAA; a few weeks later Nixon Aide Dwight
Chapin becomes a top aide with United Airlines.
- 29 Dec
[M] Eastern Airlines flight 401 crashes into the Everglades. The spirits of the captain
and flight engineer haunt numerous flights after.
- (*) Trilateral Commission is founded under the direction of David Rockefeller, with
Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale, Henry Kissinger, the DuPonts among the founding members.
- (*) Sidney Gottleib, head of CIA's LSD and other Drug programs destroys records to hide
the details of the program.
- (*) Hunt is beaten in his cell before testifying about the Bremer Connection
- (*) During investigation of the flight 533 crash, Alex Botto Jr infiltrates the Joseph
Sarelli air piracy gang for the Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts. He is seized
by Federal Marshals, taken to the federal Prison Hospital at Springfield MO and held for
40 days without a hearing or trial. Eventually, he and others testify that there was
evidence from the flight in the gang's possession.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Saltsjobaden, Sweden.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Rev. Donald Ormand and W.F."Ted" Holiday
attempt to exorcise the Loch.
- [M] A "Skunk Ape" is sighted in Florida.
- [U] Robert Emenegger and Alan Sandler, two well connected LA businessmen are invited to
Norton AFB to see a film of the Holloman landing (although they are told that it took
place in 1971).
- [U] It becomes obvious to the government that "Thousands" of people are being
abducted by Aliens who are not on the agreed upon list.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Frank Seale.
- [M] Karen Silkwood killed in a car accident while investigating improper use of
plutonium in Oklahoma.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Megeve, France.
- [I] George Bush, as head of the Republican Party orders Nixon's resignation.
- (*) CIA uses the Glomar Explorer to raise a portion of a Russian submarine that was sunk
under mysterious circumstances.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Joseph A. Milteer (who blew the Miami plot and was allegedly present
at Dealy Plaza) died two weeks after a Coleman stove blew up in his bathroom, although the
burns on the body may not have been severe enough to cause death; Clay Shaw is found dead
in his home (after an ambulance delivers a body sized bundle there) cause of death
undetermined because the body was embalmed too soon.
- (*) Warren Commission alumnus Gerald Ford becomes President.
- [I] Chase Manhattan and other large banks begin dumping municipal security bonds,
touching off a financial crisis for New York City in the next year.
- [I] There is an unsolved break-in at Howard Hughes' Hollywood headquarters. Numerous
documents are taken that are of interest to the CIA, the Mafia and the White House.
- (*) Representative Wilbur Mills resigns after scandals.
- [M] There is a wave of cattle mutilations across Nebraska and South Dakota.
- [M] There are multiple humanoids sighted in Argentina.
- (*) Rockefeller Commission looks into CIA misconduct.
- (*) After 14 years of civil war, Angola is granted its freedom from Portugal. This is
immediately followed by 16 years of civil war.
- (*) Attempted assassination of Gerald Ford by Manson follower "Squeeky"
Linnette Fromme. A second attempt is made by Jane Moore soon follows.
- (*) Jimmy Hoffa disappears.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Cesme, Turkey.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Roger Craig (ex Dallas Deputy who claimed to have seen Oswald
leaving the TSBD) is found shot to death, a victim of suicide.
- [U] An Ontario carpenter, Robert Suffern sees a UFO and an alien. He reports the
sighting, and is eventually visited by US and Canadian officials who apologize for the
- [U] UFO contact in South Africa leave overwhelming evidence.
- [M] Loch Ness Monster sightings: Dr. Robert H. Rines and a team of investigators from
the Academy of Applied Sciences at MIT take photographs and sonar soundings of the
creature in the Loch. They get the "Fin" picture.
- [M] Alan Wetheral first comes forward claiming that the "surgeon's photo" of
the Loch Ness Monster is a fake.
- (*) The first outbreak of Legionnaires' disease occurs in Philadelphia.
- (*) US ambassador Francis Meloy in Lebanon and three American Rockwell International
employees are killed by "Islamic Marxists" in Iran.
- [U] Project Sigma begun to reestablish communication with aliens.
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselli are murdered in separate incidents,
supposedly to keep them from talking about the CIA-Mafia involvement in the JFK
assassination and the attempts against Castro.
- [M] El Paso Army Spy Ralph Sigler is found in a Ft. Meade MD motel, electrocuted by a
live lamp cord taped to his wrist. The Army determines that it was suicide. Three months
earlier another Army spy was found shot to death at White Sands NM
- [I] Bilderberger meeting canceled due to Prince Bernhard/Lockheed bribery scandal.
- [I] Nogales AZ meeting with Russian Delegation attended by many CFR/Bilderberg figures.
- [I] President Elect Carter leaves for vacation on St. Simon Island, first of several
visits to the Georgia coastal island of Bilderberg Fame and immediately north of Jeckyl
Island where the Federal Reserve Plot was hatched in 1910.
- (*) Sex scandals compromise Senator Wayne Hayes and other members of Congress. Korean
bribery of congressmen reported.
- [J] House committee established to investigate the JFK and MLK assassinations (HSCA,
House Select Committee on Assassinations). HSCA determines that there were 2 gunmen,
firing 4 shots.
- (*) Swine flu scare.
- [M] First sighting of the Nottingham "Lion". It is followed by over sixty
sightings in the next week.
- [M] Foul smelling humanoids are seen near Baltimore, Md.
- (*) 2 Voyager probes launched.
- 15 Aug
[U] The "Big Ear" at Ohio State receives the "Wow" message.
- (*) Murder of Union leader Al Bramlet in Las Vegas.
- (*) Murder of Charles Nicolettim, a crime syndicate chief with close ties to Sam
Giancana and the CIA
- [J] Kennedy Deaths: George DeMohrenschildt (after learning that the House assassinations
committee wanted to interview him) commits suicide; two days later Dutch journalist Willem
Oltmanns testified to the committee that DeMohrenschildts had confessed to him several
months earlier that Oswald had "Acted on his instructions" in the plot to murder
JFK, and that DeMohrenschildt had acted as the middle man between Oswald and H.L.Hunt;
DeMohrenschildt alleged to have left a document naming CIA and FBI officials connected
with the assassination in his office. Carlos Prio Sacarras (ex-president of Cuba, former
business partner of Jack Ruby in Havana casino, former gunrunner to Pro-Castro guerrillas,
who had felt betrayed by Castro and then supported the Bay of Pigs invasion) committed
suicide a week after DeMohrenschildt; Lou Staples (Radio talk show host of KRLD in Dallas
and KTOK in OKC, who had interviewed Penn Jones, Roger Craig, Mae Brussell and other JFK
investigators) falls victim to suicide in OKC.
- (*) "Son of Sam" serial killings in New York. When caught, David Berkowitz
claimed that "Voices of demons" made him commit his crimes.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting in Torquay, England.
- [I] Alex Douglas-Home chosen new Bilderberg chairman.
- [I] Douglas-Home admits that Bilderberg meetings influence world events. Davis Aaron is
Carter Administration representative at Torquay meeting.
- [M] Mysterious object with a high level of radioactivity falls near Wakefield, NH;
removed by unnamed officials who give no explanation.
- [U] "Incident" between UFOS and Government (see 1979)
- [M] There is a summer rash of Surrey "Puma" sightings. (London, Brighton,
- [M] "Champ" is photographed by Sandra Mansi, in Lake Champlain.
- [M] The "Dover Demon" (a large headed "cat-man") is seen south of
- [U] There is an incident between to MPs and an Alien near a Missile Silo at Ellsworth
AFB near Rapid City SD.
- [U] "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" begins an attempt to "sell"
the Aliens to the public.
- (*) Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered. Jonestown Massacre.
- (*) Camp David Summit meeting between Egypt and Israel.
- (*) The Vietnamese invade Cambodia, and oust the Khmer Rouge (Unveiling the slaughtering
of millions of Cambodians by Pol Pot).
- [J] Attempted murder of Larry Flynt in Lawrenceville GA after he announces a $1 million
reward for new information in the JFK assassination, and releasing the "Gemstone
File" that reportedly implicates government figures in the murder. Jimmy Carter's
brother Billy is investigated for making threatening remarks against Flynt several weeks
earlier. Also suspected was Mitchell Werbell, inventer of the silent M-11 rifle used by
the CIA, and a Soldier of fortune with links to clandestine activity in Vietnam, Guatemala
and Dealy Plaza.
- [I] Bilderberger meeting near Princeton, NJ.
- [U] Walton taken by humans and humanoid aliens.
- [M] Lord Hunt photographs Yeti tracks.
- [I] The CIA begins to experiment with ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) magnetic fields and
- [M] A series of loud noises are heard along the East Coast of the US, they continue into
early the next year.
- [U] Paul Bennewitz begins to see UFO near the Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility
and the Coyote Canyon Test Area near Kirtland AFB, in central New Mexico.
- [U] There is an altercation between Aliens and the Military at the Archuletta Mesa
laboratory. 44 scientists are killed as well as 66 Delta Force/Blue Berets.
- (*) Three Mile Island leak.
- (*) Somoza is ousted in Nicaragua.
- (*) US. Embassy in Tehran is seized and hostages taken.
- (*) Soviets enter Afghanistan.
- (*) Vietnamese take control of Cambodia. The US begins to support the Khmer Rouge as the
- [M] New Frogman sightings near Loveland, Co.
- [U] Rudy Warner sees a UFO near San Antonio, Tx.
- [U] Discovery of a saucer landing site near Lake City, Mn.
- [?] There are rumors of US submarine bases in the Mediterranean, and US military lasers
being used in European bank robberies.
- [U] An "incident" occurs between Aliens and US military at Area 51; nearly 66
people are killed. Most are Blue Berets.
- (*) Banking deregulated.
- (*) Hostage rescue fails in Iran.
- (*) 25 people die from Toxic Shock Syndrome.
- (*) El Salvadoran "Death Squads" murder a large number of Salvadoran citizens.
- [U] William Moore begins to reveal MJ12 secrets, and the Roswell mystery.
- [U] Craig Weitzel, a Civil Air Patrol cadet, and ten other Air Force personnel near
Kirtland AFB, NM. There are a number of other reports regarding Kirtland AFB UFO sightings
in this year.
- [U] A number of defensive efforts, of which the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) is
most obvious are begun.
- [U] Project Snowbird vessel seen near Huffman, TX during testing.